Salazar Natural Beef provides the health conscious consumer an alternative to the feedlot fattened beef that is found in most grocery stores. Our cattle are raised holistically in environmentally friendly conditions responding to the needs of health conscious Americans who want:
- No artificial hormones used in raising livestock
- No antibiotics used at any time in the life of the animals
- No additives in the meat
- No animal by-products in feed
- Beef from select cattle raised in a non-confined (non-feedlot) environment
- Lower cost by buying direct from the ranch
- Grass-fed for a healthier meat
Colorado High-Country Natural Beef
The Salazar family is one of Colorado's oldest ranching families. The family owns and operates the Salazar Ranch, located at 7700 feet elevation in Colorado's picturesque San Luis Valley.
The Salazars raise their beef cattle on this historic high country ranch, choosing to crossbreed prime Black Angus (delectable taste) with Limousin cattle (prized for their superior meat to bone ratio). The calves are raised without artificial hormones or antibiotics in open meadows and other hay pastures... and they never see a feedlot.
Find our wholesome natural beef products available at www.salazarnaturalmeats.com.